Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bananas in Pajamas, Fringe, Reciprocity

I’m only just getting to the episode that was two weeks ago now, so bear with me here. I know I haven’t done many of the Fringe episodes, and that’s because I haven’t been watching them live. Now that I’m watching it on Hulu … well, here we go! Keep in mind that I might be confused, as I’ve only had the earlier parts of the season explained to me by my fantastic little brother.


Peter’s eating some PB&J. I think Walter wants in.
YES, Peter, you’ve been out. Don’t lie.
I still think faux!livia is pregnant. Though this could have already been revealed and I don’t know yet, because I’m only just watching Reciprocity.
Of course he can help you, Peter! No, he can’t protect you from everything but …. Ugh, folks, ugh. Don’t make poor Walter cry.
“I have a graduate degree from MIT as well!”
“Well, I do now, Walter.” <3
Peter, why so pretty?
“I don’t care who he is!” Walter = wins at life.
Aw, let him do it. Walter manages to break my heart in every single episode that he’s in. He also ALWAYS manages to make me laugh. No matter what kind of day that I’ve had.
Aw, is Olivia visiting Peter? Yes. Yes she is.
GET A ROOM.
“Well, now, that would be impressive.”
Yes, it would. But he’s Peter so he can do it.
“Walter is being Walter.”
It’s perfectly safe until things get fucked up which they inevitably will?
Of course she’s going to be right outside. She’s Olivia.
That is a frightening looking machine.
DEAD FISH. This doesn’t make me a happy girl.
Oh, dead things, you poke them wa stick?
… dead people. You poke dead people with a stick.
Heyyyy, Astrid. I love your name and your hair and your face.
One big mess is putting it shortly, dear.
“Our Olivia”. <3
And now Astrid has to read all of that, poor thing. And she’s going to have to keep it from her friends and that’s sad and things.
“So what is going on?”
Heee.
YOURE CURIOUS, SIR. LEAVE. NOW.
Your phone is ringing, love.
Is Michael the human, or one of the fish?
Mercury. Yes, mercury. Which means he shifts shapes like a shape shifting BOSS.
(a dead, peely, watery shape shifting boss.)
WHAT. IF. THIS. WAS. WALTERNATE.
I love the names. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Astrid typing with one hand and talking on the phone with the other. LIKE A BOSS.
(And not a single fuck was given that day.)
“Someone on our side may have told him.”
“We’ve got a mole.”

DUN DUN DUN.
(Hush. You laughed. I know it.)
WHY does my Dad call me in the middle of work, every single day? LIKE CLOCKWORK.
(Yes, work. Refer to the “single fuck” moment.)
And now it’s not matching the lips. The words, that is.
WHO IS THE MOLE? COME on. Don’t let it be Peter because I WILL NOT HANDLE THAT.
Oh, of course. It’s the scientist. Or they’re just doing the thing where they lead us in the wrong direction and then giggle about it later.
Mr. Scientist, are you a shape shifting boss?
QUICK, CALL THE BAU.
People on this show. WHY SO PRETTY?
“We’re running profiles on all of them, now.” SEE. WHAT DID I TELL YOU. BAU.
LIKE A G6.
A. HUMAN. MOLE.
I hope you just got –
Did she just say musCles?
“Very clever. Wish I’d thought of it.”
CATCH THE MOLE. SAVE THE WORLD.
(Or call an exterminator and have it taken care of.)
She found the research!
Could that … please don’t put rat things in your brain?
Or you’ll keel over and die, darling. Or develop a sudden urge to nom on bananas.
“Olivia. I’ve conned people. And I know what I would have written about them. She must have thought that I was a fool. And I don’t want you to se me like that.”
I just typed that as foo.
THINGS THAT ARE ADORABLE, LETS LABEL TEM UNDER THIS.
Dr. Falcon is no longer here, obviously.
TOLD YOU.
Olivia is being a boss.
Oh, look who’s dead now!        
Walter’s giving himself an IQ test, and also having a craving for cheese?
Oh, just kiss already, Peter, Olivia.
That man’s face is gross. In case anybody was wondering my opinion on –
OH. OH. LIKE A FUCKING BOSS.
BANANAS.
LIKE.
A.
FUCKING.
BOSS.
“What did she have to say about me?”
“She liked you. She thought that you were kind, and brilliant.”
EW THAT MAN IS SO GROSS MAKE IT STOP.
He just giggled like a monkey.
OBVIOUSLY.
OH, I can’t even right now.
Did he just randomly say Banana? Or do we hsare fifty percent of our dna with a banana?
Because that would be awkward. Fifty percent canabalism. BOOYAH.
Olivia, Peter = flawless human beings of flawless awesome.
“Peter? I owe you an apology.”
“For what?”
“The last few weeks have been so hard for me. I’ve been so focused on what the other Olivia did to me that I haven’t thought about what he did to you?”
OH, LET HIM DRIVE YOU.
… er. Other way around. But you could do that too, if you’d like.
Oh, tell me it was the guy that’s always been there. Is it? Because that would suck so entirely.
No, she will not spare change. She will, however, kill you.
OH, I so called that one.
Ew. That is so gross.
I have an ice cream float. That woman has a shape shifting tendency. /doesn’t know
Aw, I actually liked that guy. Come on now.
Oh, good, maybe its not him.
OH. OH. I THOUGHT SO. WHAT. I KEEP CALLING THESE THINGS, GUYS.
“What’s written here is in the past, and what’s important is in the future.”
Aw, she let her.
I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST HE MAKES A BANANA SPLIT.
Wait, now I’m confused.
Shitttt, Peter. What are you doing?! And why?!
This conversation between Olivia and Astrid right now. Aghhhh.
Gotta say, though, Peter is looking sexy all sleuth-man like that.
PETER. WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. Stop trying to take matters into your own hands and … guh, just stop for once!
Oh, okay, at least he hasn’t killed all of them, maybe. Maybe he’s just killed some of them.
DO. NOT. HURT. MY. BABY.
I AM EATING I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT MANS FINGERS COME OFF COME ON NOW.
“Then why didn’t you tell us?”
The most epic line. Ever.
In the history of ever.
You’re there too late, guys. Dx
IT WAS PETER. OLIVIA. I SWEAR TO GOD.
Walter just gave him the “bitch please” face. Someone should gif that.
I think these two need to hug it out. (Or sex it out. But, you know. Schematics.)
“I think I know what’s happening to you. Every relationship is reciprocal, Peter. When you touch something, it touches you.”
“So what do we do now, Walter?”
“I don’t know.”
*sigh* This is all so sad. I can’t even.
Oh, books. I like books.
“Millions of years before the dinosaurs?”
OBVIOUSLY THERES AN ANOMALY. /primeval joke
They’re not the only ones looking? Oh, I bet it was – oh, I was going to say Walter, but Bell works, too.
Poor Peter. He’s got his tortured face on. His tortured face is still hot, but it is not, however, something I enjoy seeing as much as his happy face .

No comments:

Post a Comment