Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bonnie and Clyde; Criminal Minds; "The Thirteenth Step"

So I definitely just had to run downstairs to grab the dominoes and missed the first two minutes, or one minute, and Dx. But I’m back and here we go! Hey, Bonnie, Clyde. Also a shout out to anyone who has followed/been reading. The response to these has been more than I could possibly ask for!

Oh, Garcia, how I do agree with you there. Scottish = Hot. Scottish also equals Douglass Henshall. <333
No matter how cheesy a write off that was, I don’t even care because SHES NOT THERE. Hallelujah.
And those two just blew up a gas station. Oh dear, you really are out of your mind, aren’t you? Your mind, your collective minds, whatever you’d like to call it. Your minds that are married to each other and quite psychopathic.
“But the senselessness of suffering.” I have to say, gotta love the way that she said that. She used her epic!voice. Also, “Bonnie” is reminding me of someone, only, I can’t figure out who. Maybe I should have paid attention to the credits, hmm? But no, I was typing this for you guys.
Also, why am I getting the weird impression that the girl is a guy and the guy is a girl?
“They’re like Bonnie and Clyde.” Win for mentioning it, and they probably had to legally or something, but it was kind of ruined it just a little bit.
“Rayyyy I’m hungry.” Her pouty face right there, LULZ.
Ewww, that dead guy’s face is … gross. But he’s a dead guy.
“There’s rice all over the floor.”
White or brown?
“Who comes through a gas station throwing rice?”
Garcia just called him lover and blew bubbles. OH MY DEAR.
Thank you, Emily Prentiss, for saying “object penetration.”
These are things I could have done without.
“Hey there.” ß the new pick up line for ‘do you want to die?’
Are you going to kill everyone in the AA meeting?
Dude, you think you’re going to mess around here and youre going to end up dead.
Ray’s eyes remind me of Jackson Rathbone’s eyes. I don’t know why. I think it’s something about the colour? Yeah, they’re definitely the same exact colour.
“Twenty bucks, I’ll let you have a taste.”
She means the lollipop, of course. ;)
Or, you know, not.
This is the most … disturbing episode in quite some time.
“What step have you gotten to?”
The step where you kill him?
That’s the instigator – he’s hearing fault against him, somebody is speaking out against him, and that was the end of that.
This couple is seriously mentally disturbed, but then again, that’s the point of this show, isn’t it?
To be honest, guys, I’m not sure if I’m going to watch Suspect Behavior. I’m sure I’ll watch the Pilot and do a commentary on it (why not, I guess), but it’s really going to have to capture my interest. I don’t think I can see it being something I watch every single week. More like – ‘This episode’s preview looks interesting I’ll watch this one’. The show took away JJ. I know, I know. You’ll tell me to get over it. But the show is just … it lost something. I don’t care if she wasn’t as important, because she is. She might not have been a profiler but she kept them together.
“The Thirteenth Step” – I think Reid knows this because of the drugs.
One is a sociopath while one is a psychopath. The girl is the sociopath, then, because she’s been sitting out and coming in at the last second. But there’s a fault there, because the sociopath can’t have feelings, right? But – ohgod, they’re going to go kill their parents, so saw that coming – she is having feelings.
“Hi, Daddy.”
The way he said that made me grin a bit.
Oh, Garcia. You win so hard. You win the internets.
“Bingo, baby.”
I’m going to say that to people now.
Okay, so, the girl  - Sid – looks like Kate from White Collar, just a bit. Who is also Annabeth from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, just a bit. And now that girl who’s dead has flaming red hair, and shall henceforth be known as Rachel Elizabeth Dare. /things that make me smile because I’m a nerd
I love how they’re filming this. Those flashes of blackness right there. Were absolutely ace.
Excuse me, honey, but WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE KATE MOREAU?
Yeah, she’s the sociopath. Didn’t feel emotions there.
But the psychopath did.
“Due to violent content, viewer discretion is advised.”
Well, that’s a new one. That’s an absolute new one. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that on an episode of criminal minds before. I’m not … I don’t think I like that. I think it’s a step too far. I mean, should they have done that? I haven’t seen what it is yet that could warrant it, and this episode is disturbing enough already, but we’ll wait.
Sean McCallister?
Wait, she’s the psychopath?
I GOT THAT WRONG NOW.
I’m not supposed to get things wrong!
Oh, she is SO CREEPY.
Please stop saying “baby”, it’s vaguely disgusting.
You know, I just ate food. I don’t need this right now.
*continues watching anyway*
Garcia has a little light up ball!
That’s the connection – molestation.
There are a lot of locations in this episode. I thought I’d mention. As if that wasn’t blindingly obvious by now.
I do like the way they’ve put together the episode. Filming, wise. The shots are done very well, in my opinion – as if they’re from the guys camera.
“Hey, Daddy.”
Of course. How did I not see that coming?
And why is her dad so damn familiar?
I’m guessing this is going to be the disturbing content.
I don’t even know what’s going on this episode, but they’ve taken this a step too far. It’s nothing about the characters, either. I mean, the BAU team. (No, this doesn’t mean I’m going to stop reviewing this right now, or stop watching. I’m just voicing my opinion that this episode is a bit … too fucked up.)
Shit, there’s a little kid watching and its her dad.
Oh, shit. Shit shit shit.
“He owns a gas station.”
So that’s why they’ve blown up a gas station and they’ve killed everyone in a convenience store.
And they’re kidnapping the girl – unless – PRENTISS GET THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD.
Tell me that kid is alright or I will hurt people. I swear to god hurt them.
Commercials. Back to history homework …
They still have the kid. Crap. And the kid looks familiar. (she’s also absolutely adorable.)
Hi, Hotch, on the phone! We better get a lot of BAU to make up for the lack thereof in this episode.
“Don’t be stupid.”
“you don’t be stupid.”
HAI IM FIVE YEARS OLD WITH THAT RETORT.
“Two hostages” But one of them is probably dead, and that girl looks way younger than ten.
You better not shoot Morgan or that kid, or bitches are gonna PAY.
Come on, let the kid go damn! There’s no way she’s ten. She looks so much younger.
Cue Hotch, Morgan, and Rossi exchanging epic looks.
Tell me that Sid killed Amy! Oh, she so did. That could change everything.
Sexual distraction. Is that what happens every time I see Hotch and Morgan and Reid?
Cue the sexual distraction.
And in front of your sister, too? Oh, he’s realising!
The red lights are flickering on them! That means they’re going down. Oh, they are so going down. And he knew it, and that was why he sent the kid away. Oh, he’s choking her to death! At least he had a heart and sent the little kid away.
This is the point of the night where Chelsea realises she has a fear of choking.
THEY ARE ALL STANDING THERE LIKE BAMFS WITH THEIR GUNS IN THE AIR.
Morgan’s going to go grab the kid because Morgan is adorable.
Holy shit. That poor kid is going to be absolutely scarred for life.
And cue the weird angel moment.
This episode was slightly made up for by the fact that Morgan, Hotch, Prentiss, and Rossi just acted like complete and total bamfs.
We better get a good airplane scene…
Or this. This is even better!
You know, a guy with a Scottish accent … makes my day…
Ian Doyle vanished from prison.
In soviet Russia, prison escapes from Ian Doyle.
Please tell me this isn’t how Prentiss is going to go out, poor girl. She looks like she’s going to break down crying.
I do have the terrible feeling that they’re going to kill her. Which, I mean, I don’t want to lose her … but if they’re kicking her off, going out with a bang would be great.
EXCEPT WHEN THERES NO PREVIEW YOU BITCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment